The Phoenix Suns (17-20) head to Oklahoma City to face a Thunder team sitting on top of the Western Conference with a 30-8 record. While it's not at all clear that the Thunder are built for the playoffs, they are certainly doing well in this condensed schedule thanks to all their young talent.
The Suns are 5-1 over their recent home stand with the only loss coming to the Warriors in a highly-disappointing game that featured inconsistent effort. Inconsistent effort has been a theme with this team this season so that's what to watch for on Wednesday night against the Thunder. The Suns may not beat able to beat Kevin Durant, Russell Westbrook and James Harden on the road, but they can't afford to have bad energy or poor effort.
- Point guard: Steve Nash --- Russell Westbrook
- Shooting guard: Jared Dudley -- Daequan Cook
- Small forward: Grant Hill -- Kevin Durant
- Power forward: Channing Frye -- Serge Ibaka
- Center: Marcin Gortat -- Kendrick Perkins
- Key subs: Suns (Markieff Morris, Shannon Brown, Sebastian Telfair, Robin Lopez). Thunder (James Harden, Nick Collison, Reggie Jackson, Royal Ivey)
TV broadcast info: