The Phoenix Suns (25-25) got their best win of the season on the road against the Los Angeles Clippers (28-21) two weeks ago. Without Steve Nash and Grant Hill, the Suns role players and bench bunch overcame a 12-point fourth quarter deficit to embarrass the Clippers in Lob City.
The Clips struggled (4-3) since that loss with rumors of an impending coaching change swirling around Twitter like a photo of a half naked pop star. But they have won their last two games (Hornets and Grizzlies) and are 4-0 at home.
For the Suns, the clock is ticking and while this isn't a "must win" it certainly is a game they feel like they need to have.
Grant Hill, who missed Tuesday's game with a sore knee, is a game time decision. He last night that he "hopes to play". Steve Nash should play although he battled through back tightness during the Spurs game. We'll see how he's feeling against Chris Paul.
- Point guard: Steve Nash --- Chris Paul
- Shooting guard: Jared Dudley -- Randy Foye
- Small forward: Grant Hill -- Caron Bulter
- Power forward: Channing Frye -- Blake Griffin
- Center: Marcin Gortat -- Deandre Jordan
- Key subs: Suns (Shannon Brown, Sebastian Telfair, Robin Lopez). Clips (Kenyon Martin, Nick Young, Reggie Evans)
TV broadcast info:
The Suns game tips off at 7:30 p.m. Arizona time on Fox Sports Arizona and Arizona Sports 620 radio. Bright Side of the Sun will have the live game thread.
For the latest AZ sports, follow us on Twitter @SBNArizona and "Like" us on Facebook.