After having won four of five games since the All-Star Break, the Phoenix Suns continue with their stretch of home games and host the Memphis Grizzlies. The two teams met earlier this season and the Suns came away with an 86-84 ugly win in which they shot only 36 percent from the field, but thanks to some good defense and 20 points from Jared Dudley, they came away with a win.
After a slow start, the Grizzlies have played well and now are 23-15, sitting currently as the number four seed in the West behind only the Oklahoma City Thunder, San Antonio Spurs and LA Clippers.
Phoenix, despite winning six of their last eight games, are still only 18-21 and sit as the 12th seed. They have won four straight home games.
- Point guard: Steve Nash --- Mike Conley
- Shooting guard: Jared Dudley -- Tony Allen
- Small forward: Grant Hill -- Rudy Gay
- Power forward: Channing Frye -- Marreese Speights
- Center: Marcin Gortat -- Marc Gasol
- Key subs: Suns (Markieff Morris, Shannon Brown, Sebastian Telfair, Robin Lopez). Grizzlies(O.J. Mayo, Quincy Pondexter, Dante Cunningham, Josh Selby)
TV broadcast info:
The Suns game tips off at 7:00 p.m. Arizona time on Fox Sports Arizona and Arizona Sports 620 radio. Bright Side of the Sun will have the live game thread.
For the latest AZ sports, follow us on Twitter @SBNArizona and "Like" us on Facebook.