The Phoenix Suns (8-13) will put their one-game winning streak on the line on Friday night when they face the Houston Rockets (12-10) on the road. The Rockets are a team that's been collecting assets and trying desperately to trade them for a star player but so far, have been unsuccessful. What they have though, is a roster full of very good and decent players and more overall talent than the Suns.
The Suns are coming off their biggest win of the season on Wednesday in New Orleans while the Rockets last game was a loss to the Spurs on the road. The Suns next game is back home on Saturday against one of the worst teams in the league, the Charlotte Bobcats.
- Point guard: Steve Nash --- Kyle Lowry
- Shooting guard: Jared Dudley -- Kevin Martin
- Small forward: Grant Hill -- Chandler Parsons
- Power forward: Channing Frye -- Luis Scola
- Center: Marcin Gortat -- Samuel Dalembert
- Key subs: Suns (Markieff Morris, Ronnie Price, Shannon Brown, Hakim Warrick). Rockets (Terrence Williams, Goran Dragic, Courtney Lee, Jeff Adrien, Chase Budinger, Jordan Hill)
TV broadcast info:
The Suns game tips off at 6:00 p.m. Arizona time on Fox Sports Arizona. Arizona Sports 620 radio. Bright Side of the Sun will have the live game thread.
For the latest AZ sports, follow us on Twitter @SBNArizona and "Like" us on Facebook