The Phoenix Suns (7-13) look for a little redemption on Wednesday night when they enjoy the basketball improvisational styling of the New Orleans Hornets (4-17) who a) would love to have the name "Jazz" back from Utah and b) would love to have Eric Gordon back on the court. Gordon has been out with a knee bruise suffered when he banged knees with Grant Hill on opening night.
The Suns own star guard, Steve Nash, should be freed to play in the Big Easy after missing one game with a thigh bruise. You see, a knee bruise is worse than a thigh bruise. The Suns and Hornets have each won one game in their season series so far.
Here's the latest on Nash who's just seven assists away from Kevin Johnson's franchise record of 6,518.
Phoenix Suns vs. New Orleans Hornets - game chat
"It feels good enough to give it a shot," Nash said. "It hurts but it'll be all right if I get it warmed up and can protect it. I finally got to where I have almost all my range of motion back and my strength. It's good enough."
- Point guard: Steve Nash --- Jarrett Jack
- Shooting guard: Jared Dudley -- Marco Belinelli
- Small forward: Grant Hill -- Trevor Ariza
- Power forward: Channing Frye -- Jason Smith
- Center: Marcin Gortat -- Emeka Okafor
- Key subs: Suns (Markieff Morris, Ronnie Price, Shannon Brown, Hakim Warrick). Hornets (Al-Farouq Aminu, Carl Landry, Greivis Vasquez, Xavier Henry).
The Suns game tips off at 6:00 p.m. Arizona time on Fox Sports Arizona. Arizona Sports 620 radio. Bright Side of the Sun will have the live game thread.
For the latest AZ sports, follow us on Twitter @SBNArizona and "Like" us on Facebook