Arizona's losing streak has reached nine consecutive games, and their best shot at breaking that streak of futility lies in Sunday's clash with the Lions (4-9), who are struggling with a five-game losing streak of their own. The Cardinals will wrap up the season with games against a tough Chicago Bears squad and the NFC West-leading San Francisco 49ers.
Arizona (4-9) will have to flush the memories of an embarrassing 58-0 loss to the Seattle Seahawks last Sunday, and figure out a way to get their sputtering offense started against a Lions defense that is fairly average.
Here is the complete NFL schedule for Week 15. Visiting teams are listed first and all times are MT.
Thursday, Dec. 13
Sunday, Dec. 16
- Vikings vs. Rams, 11 a.m., FOX
- Buccaneers vs. Saints, 11 a.m., FOX
- Giants vs. Falcons, 11 a.m., FOX
- Packers vs. Bears, 11 a.m., FOX
- Redskins vs. Browns, 11 a.m., FOX
- Colts vs. Texans, 11 a.m., CBS
- Broncos vs. Ravens, 11 a.m., CBS
- Jaguars vs. Dolphins, 11 a.m., CBS
- Lions vs. Cardinals, 2:05 p.m., FOX
- Panthers vs. Chargers, 2:05 p.m., FOX
- Seahawks vs. Bills, 2:05 p.m., FOX
- Steelers vs. Cowboys, 2:25 p.m., CBS
- Chiefs vs. Raiders, 2:25 p.m., CBS
- 49ers vs. Patriots, 6:20 p.m., NBC
Monday, Dec. 17
Head over to SI.com for more on the NFL schedule this week.