The Arizona Cardinals released their injury report, and it was filled with all the usual suspects.
- TE Jim Dray (pectoral): It's going to be 2025, we're all going to have hoverjets and teleporters, and Jim Dray will still be waiting for his pectoral to heal.
- WR Chansi Stuckey (hamstring): Inactive last week because of hamstring.
- TE Todd Heap (ribs): Going to go out on a limb and say this is why the Heap is hobbling.
- LB Paris Lenon (groin): Suffered the injury against the Seahawks.
- KR LaRod Stephens-Howling (hand): Was expected back last week. I'm not sure if attending the game counts though.
- RB Chris Beanie Wells (hamstring): See this tweet for more info.
Here's the injury report for the New York Giants.
- CB Prince Amukamara (foot): Not close to returning yet.
- DE Justin Tuck (groin, neck): Closer to returning.
- WR Mario Manningham (concussion): Was officially cleared to return to practice.
- WR Brandon Stokley (quadricep): Injured in practice, wrap on right knee.
- DE Osi Umenyiora (knee): On the road back. Not sure how long the road is though.