It's looking more and more likely that the Arizona Cardinals will take an offensive lineman with the seventh pick in the NFL Draft. What player they go with, or even what position, remains a mystery and will mostly depend on how the first six picks shake out.
In SB Nation's latest mock draft, Luke Joeckel and Eric Fisher go to the Chiefs and Lions, respectively. Dan Kadar decides to let the Cardinals pass on Lane Johnson and draft Alabama offensive guard Chance Warmack:
Cardinals general manager Steve Keim seems to like his team's offensive tackles quite a lot. He may not be so fond of the guards on his roster. Warmack would be an immediate contributor on the offensive line.
After trading for Carson Palmer, keeping the 33-year-old quarterback upright should be the new top priority for Arizona. Warmack can step in Week 1 and be one of the top guards in the league. He's the closest thing this draft class has to a sure bet.
More from SB Nation:
• NFL mock draft: Thursday looms
• NFL mock draft: 7 full rounds!
• What could happen in top 5? Expert predictions
• Darrelle Revis is a Buccaneer
• An early look at fantasy rookies
• 2013 NFL schedules: Monday night | Sunday night | Thursday night