The No. 6 Arizona Wildcats and No. 2 Ohio St. Buckeyes will be facing off in the Sweet 16 on Thursday.
Arizona is in the regional semifinals for the 16th time in school history, and they haven't had much trouble along the way, having blown out Belmont and Harvard by an average margin of 20 points. Mark Lyons has been the hot hand for the Wildcats, having scored 23 and 27 points in both games.
Ohio St. had a bit more drama coming in. After dispatching Iona in the round of 64, they had a tough back-and-forth with Iowa St. that wasn't decided until the end, when Aaron Craft's 3-point shot with less than a second left gave them the go ahead victory. This is their fourth straight year in the Sweet 16.
Game time: 7:47 p.m. ET
Location: Staples Center, Los Angeles, Calif.
Line: Ohio St. by 4
More in College Basketball:
• Bill Connelly: Here's how FGCU beats Florida
• NBA Draft: Can Ben McLemore get back on track?
• Sweet 16 power rankings: Cards still on top
• Get to know Florida Gulf Coast, best school ever
• Printable bracket for March Madness