Sunday is the final day at the WGC-Accenture Match Play Championship, and the semifinals are set: Matt Kuchar will face Jason Day, and Ian Poulter will take on defending champion Hunter Mahan. Kuchar may find himself with a shot at revenge. It was Mahan who ended Kuchar's chances in last year's tournament, sending him home in the quarterfinals.
Kuchar and Poulter both advanced to the semifinals with scores of 3 and 2 in their matches, but Mahan and Day got in with narrow 1-up victories. Day is the lowest-seeded man in the final four, with Mahan and Kuchar both No. 6 seeds, and Poulter the third seed in his corner of the bracket.
9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Golf Channel, 2 p.m. to 6 p.m. NBC
11 a.m. - 6 p.m. XM 93, Sirius 208
9:05 a.m. - Matt Kuchar and Jason Day
9:20 a.m. - Ian Poulter and Hunter Mahan
More from SB Nation:
• Daytona Nationwide race ends with scary wreck
• Full coverage of 2013 Daytona 500
• The List: 20 sentences guaranteed to start an Internet argument
• Full coverage of UFC 157: Rousey vs. Carmouche
• NFL Combine: Fat linemen running the 40 will inspire you
• Stupid things said at the NFL Combine