After months of negotiations, the Pac-12 Networks and DISH Network have agreed on a deal that will allow fans across the country to watch their games. The deal starts immediately, meaning all of the games scheduled to be played Saturday will be available to DISH subscribers.
As for DirecTV, the two parties have yet to come to an agreement and some have suggested it could still be a while before a resolution is reached. DISH is now the lone satellite TV provider with the Pac-12 Networks. As Brian Floyd mentions, this could be good news for those with DirecTV; now that the Pac-12 has leveraging with DISH, there's a chance their competitors lower their demands.
Here are all of the games that will be seen on Pac-12 Networks on Saturday, including Arizona's game with No. 18 Oklahoma State. Everyone will receive a free preview this weekend.
• Sacramento State at Colorado, 12:00 p.m. PT, Ch. 445
• Eastern Washington at Washington State, 12:00 p.m. PT, Ch. 446
• Southern Utah at California, 12:00 p.m. PT, Ch. 413
• Fresno State at No. 4 Oregon, 3:30 p.m. PT, Ch. 413
• No. 18 Oklahoma State at Arizona, 7:30 p.m. PT, Ch. 413
• Duke at No. 25 Stanford, 7:30 p.m. PT, Ch. 445
For the latest on all things college football, be sure to check out SB Nation's college football hub. Also be sure to check out Pacific Takes, SB Nation's Pac-12 blog.