With the 13th pick in the 2012 NFL Draft, the Arizona Cardinals select Jonathan Martin, OT Stanford.
The offensive line is the Cardinals' greatest need. They would have considered other positions, but with Ingram off the board just before their pick, they go with the tackle they need. Martin protected Andrew Luck's blind side at Stanfoard and has long arms and good athleticism. There are concerns with his strength, but that will be easily taken care of while working with the Cardinals' strength and conditioning coach John Lott.
Bringing him in will allow the Cards to move Levi Brown back over to right tackle and overall strengthen a part of the Cardinals team that has been a problem for many years.
The Dallas Cowboys are now on the clock. Brad Denny will make the selection for them
1. Indianapolis Colts: Andrew Luck, QB, Stanford
2. Washington Redskins: Robert Griffin III, QB, Baylor
3. Minnesota Vikings: Matt Kalil, OT, USC
4. Cleveland Browns: Trent Richardson, RB, Alabama
5. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Morris Claiborne, CB, LSU
6. St. Louis Rams: Justin Blackmon, WR, Oklahoma State
7. Jacksonville Jaguars: Riley Reiff, OT, Iowa
8. Miami Dolphins: Ryan Tannehill, QB, Texas A&M
9. Carolina Panthers: Quinton Coples, DE, North Carolina.
10. Buffalo Bills: Luke Kuechly, LB, Boston College
11. Kansas City Chiefs: Fletcher Cox, DT, Mississippi
12. Seattle Seahawks: Melvin Ingram DE/OLB, South Carolina
For the latest AZ sports, follow us on Twitter @SBNArizona and "Like" us on Facebook.