Peter Konz, the center out of Wisconsin, also makes a lot of sense here with incumbent center Matt Birk's age but I'd guess the Ravens won't be able to pass up to potential of Hill. Hill is the next stud in the long line of wide receivers coming from Georgia Tech's triple option attack.
In the same mold as his predecessors Calvin Johnson and Demaryius Thomas, Hill is a tall (6'4") and speedy (4.3 forty) pass catcher who is very difficult to defend. Although he is still rough around the edges, his potential alone makes him worth a selection this high. Plugging him into an offense with Torrey Smith and Anquan Boldin would give Joe Flacco the best receiving core he's ever had to work with. Not that he needs it, ya know, being the best QB in the NFL and all.
The San Francisco 49ers are on the clock. Jose Romero will make their selection.
13. Arizona Cardinals: Jonathan Martin, OT, Stanford
19. Chicago Bears: Mike Adams, OT, Ohio State
21. Cincinnati Bengals: David DeCastro, OG, Stanford
22. Cleveland Browns: Kendall Wright, WR, Baylor
24. Pittsburgh Steelers: Dont'a Hightower, LB, Alabama
27. New England Patriots: Nick Perry, OLB, USC