Jim Dray's pectoral: Jim?
Jim Dray: Yes?
Jim Dray's pectoral: I think this might be the week.
Jim Dray [excitedly]: You think so?
Jim Dray's pectoral: Nah, maybe not.
Jim Dray [sagging]: That's ok pec. You just keep on scraping along.
- Tight end Jim Dray: His tragedy is detailed above.
- Punter Dave Zastudil (right knee): It's sore, but he's still on the 53 man roster. They're probably being cautious here.
- Cornerback Michael Adams (wrist)
- Wide receiver Early Doucet (hamstring)
- Tight end Todd Heap (hamstring): Kam Chancellor.
- Cornerback A.J. Jefferson (ankle): Probably tired of getting turned around by Giants receivers.
- Linebacker Joey Porter (knee): Again, just cautious.
- Center Lyle Sendlein (elbow)
- Running back Beanie Wells (hamstring): Probably tired from the workload he endured against New York.
- Tackle Brandon Keith (knee): Tweaked during the game, still sore.
- Wide receiver Chansi Stuckey (hamstring):
- Punter Chris Kluwe (right hamstring)
- Center John Sullivan (ankle)
- Cornerback Antoine Winfield (neck)
- Safety Husain Abdullah (pelvis)
- Linebacker E.J. Henderson (knee)
- Tackle Charlie Johnson (elbow)
- Safety Jamarca Sanford (knee)