Another day, another practice.
- Word from Cardinals camp is that Early Doucet will likely be held out of Monday's game against Tennessee. The injury to Larry Fitzgerald has Coach Whisenhunt wary of risking the health of another of his top receivers. Doucet has been struggling with an abdominal strain.
- With Early out, Wiz has not yet named a replacement for Monday's game.
- Darren Urban reports that new acquisition Mike Jones performed well in his first practice. The former Arizona State standout is looking to work his way up the depth chart and is hoping to play on Monday.
- The Redbirds will have a joint practice with the Tennessee Titans two days after their game. The idea that Darnell Dockett and Joey Porter will have an oportunity to settle any grievances that may be still stewing from Monday's game certainly does seem intriguing. It is probably correct to assume that the practice may get a little heated.
- Kent Somers reports that OLB Cody Brown has yet to make headway in depth chart. Whisenhunt explained that Brown's main issue is consistency, noting that he has failed to perform well in practice on a steady basis. The Cardinals' second round pick from 2009 missed all of last season with a wrist injury and is currently playing behind Joey Porter.