It's time for the Phoenix Suns (27-26) step up to the plate and take a big bite out of the Utah Jazz (28-26) who they are chasing in the playoff race. The Jazz are 19-7 at home and are rested having not played since Monday. The Suns played in Sacramento and then traveled after the game Tuesday night. It won't be easy.
Bright Side of the Sun explains:
Game Preview: Phoenix Suns Can Overtake Utah Jazz In Playoff Standings With A Win Tonight - Bright Side Of The Sun
However, Utah has lost 3 of their last 4 and most of their rotation is young, not used to the playoff pressure, while the Suns' lineup is full of veteran's accustomed to qualifying and going deep into the playoffs. Just two seasons ago, many of these same Suns finished on a 28-7 tear and blazed through two playoff rounds before bowing out to the LA Kobes.
- Point guard: Steve Nash --- Devin Harris
- Shooting guard: Shannon Brown -- C.J. Miles
- Small forward: Jared Dudley -- Gordon Hayward
- Power forward: Channing Frye -- Paul Millsap
- Center: Marcin Gortat -- Al Jefferson
- Key subs: Suns (Sebastian Telfair, Robin Lopez, Michael Redd). Jazz (Derrick Favors, Alec Burks, Enes Kanter)
TV broadcast info:
The Suns game tips off at 6:00 p.m. Arizona time on Fox Sports Arizona and Arizona Sports 620 radio. Bright Side of the Sun will have the live game thread.