This is it, folks. The Phoenix Suns season comes down to this one game in Utah against the Jazz. If the Suns win, they have a good chance of going to the playoffs and continue their amazing late-season run. A loss, however, and it's all over.
That's the stakes, they couldn't be higher, and everyone knows it.
The Suns do match up well against the Jazz and they've won their last seven meetings, including two this season and one thrilling game on April 4th. As Bright Side of the Sun pointed out in this story, however, the Jazz do have significant advantages in the front court with NBA Player of the Week, Al Jefferson, and under-appreciated star, Paul Millsap.
- Point guard: Steve Nash --- Devin Harris
- Shooting guard: Shannon Brown -- Gordon Hayward
- Small forward: Jared Dudley -- DeMarre Carroll
- Power forward: Markieff Morris or Hakim Warrick or Channing Frye -- Paul Millsap
- Center: Marcin Gortat -- Al Jefferson
- Key subs: Suns (Sebastian Telfair, Robin Lopez, Michael Redd). Jazz (Derrick Favors, Alec Burks, Jamaal Tinsley, Enes Kanter)
Tuesday's game will tip off at 7:30 p.m. Phoenix time and will be televised nationally on TNT. You can catch the radio broadcast on Arizona Sports 620.
For all news and information regarding the Phoenix Suns, please visit Bright Side of the Sun.