Apr 13, 2012; Houston, TX, USA; Phoenix Suns guard Michael Redd (22) takes a shot against the Houston Rockets in the second quarter at the Toyota Center. Mandatory Credit: Brett Davis-US PRESSWIRE
The Phoenix Suns will be looking to pick up a huge win on Saturday. They'll be visiting the San Antonio Spurs, one of the two best teams in the Western Conference.
The Suns picked up a huge win on Friday night over the Houston Rockets, but they'd love nothing more than to wrap up their Texas trip with a big win. A victory over the Spurs would make a huge statement as to the postseason legitimacy of the Phoenix team, but it will be a tall order no matter how you slice it.
- Point guard: Steve Nash ---Tony Parker
- Shooting guard: Shannon Brown -- Danny Green
- Small forward: Jared Dudley -- Kawhi Leonard
- Power forward: Channing Frye -- Tim Duncan
- Center: Marcin Gortat --DeJuan Blair
- Key subs: Suns (Sebastian Telfair, Robin Lopez, Michael Redd). Spurs (Manu Ginobili, Patrick Mills, Boris Diaw).
The Suns game tips off at 6:00 p.m. Arizona time and will be televised on Fox Sports Arizona and ESPN. You can catch the radio broadcast on Arizona Sports 620. Bright Side of the Sun will have the live game thread.