The Phoenix Suns have won three in a row and five of their last six games to put together their best stretch of basketball this season. If they put together another three weeks of basketball like this maybe they can join the top 10!!!!!!! Just in case you're keeping tabs the Suns are now three games behind the 8th seed in the Western Confernce, but do have three teams to jump to get there. That's enough about the Suns let's talk about teams that are actually over .500....
- Miami Heat 29-9: Yes the Heat have lost two of their last three games, but honestly I don't really care. LeBron James is the best player in the NBA and the Heat are the best team, the record is just lying to you.
- Chicago Bulls 32-8: The Chicago Bulls have won seven games in a row including wins over Indiana, Philadelphia, San Antonio, and Atlanta. Pretty impressive group. Talked about it earlier in the season for the Bulls to reach their potential Joakim Noah was going to have to play better and he has.
- Oklahoma City Thunder 30-8: Oklahoma City won their season series against the Dallas Mavericks. Too bad they didn't do it in the playoffs last year, probably would have been a little sweeter.
- San Antonio Spurs 25-12: Only 4 ½ games behind the Thunder in the Western Conference. Tony Parker has been unbelievable and Gregg Popovich rules. Enough said.
- Los Angeles Lakers 23-15: Quietly sneaking up in the Western Conference standings. Kobe wore a black mask for less than a half instead of the clear one he had been wearing. Kobe knew what he was doing and he wishes he played better with it.
- Los Angeles Clippers 22-14: That other team in LA is coming down to earth a little bit going 5-5 in their last 10 games. Did you see Chris Paul miss a free throw that would have tied the game against the Timberwolves on Monday? WHAT A CHOKE ARTIST!!!!! Ohhhh wait, he's not LeBron, he's allowed to miss free throws and no one will say anything. My mistake, continue on.
- Memphis Grizzlies 22-15: Grizzlies have won four in a row. Zach Randolph could be back sometime this month. Watch out for Memphis.
- Dallas Mavericks 23-17: Tyson Chandler got his ring before Tuesday's game against the Knicks and it was a really cool moment. Then they beat the Knicks, I got angry and wanted to break crap.
- Boston Celtics 20-17: As soon as everyone says Boston is dead they win 3 straight games. Orlando lost to Charlotte on Tuesday so they were automatically eliminated from top 10, Philly hasn't won a game in what seems like a month and a half, Pacers are struggling and Atlanta is Atlanta so the Celtics get to be the third Eastern Conference team.