Mar 16, 2012; Philadelphia, PA, USA; Miami Heat forward LeBron James (6) during the third quarter against the Philadelphia 76ers at the Wells Fargo Center. The Heat defeated the Sixers 84-78. Mandatory Credit: Howard Smith-US PRESSWIRE
The Phoenix Suns will put their hot streak to the ultimate test with Tuesday's game against the Heat.
The Phoenix Suns (23-22) will put their plus-.500 record to the test with their fist and only meeting against the powerful Miami Heat (33-11) on Tuesday night. Despite everything you might have heard about LeBron James being "unclutch", he's still putting up ridiculous numbers and leading his team to wins. Grant Hill will have his hands full defending James and the rest of the Suns will have to be on a defensive string and limit turnovers to have a chance in this game.
The Heat have had a season-low .600 winning percentage in the month of March and are "just" 3-2 in their last five games with road losses to "lowly" Bulls and Magic. And oh, by the way, the Heat are 19-2 at home this year.
- Point guard: Steve Nash --- Mario Chalmers
- Shooting guard: Jared Dudley -- Dwyane Wade
- Small forward: Grant Hill -- LeBron James
- Power forward: Channing Frye -- Chris Bosh
- Center: Marcin Gortat -- Joel Anthony
- Key subs: Suns (Shannon Brown, Sebastian Telfair, Robin Lopez). Heat (Shane Battier, Udonis Haslem, James Jones, Norris Cole)
TV broadcast info:
The Suns game tips off at 4:30 p.m. Arizona time on Fox Sports Arizona and Arizona Sports 620 radio. Bright Side of the Sun will have the live game thread.