The Phoenix Suns (19-21) have played their way right back into the playoff mix. Go figure. They are tied with four other teams with 21 losses and the seventh and eighth seeds have 20 losses each. In other words, with 26 games left in the season it's: Game On!
The chase continues Monday with another visit from the young and talented Minnesota Timberwolves (21-21) who unfortunately just lost the effervescent young Ricky Rubio for the reason with an ACL tear. Even without Rubio, they are a dangerous team with Kevin Love killing it on the glass and with his shot and a bevy of talented roll players.
The Wolves might even have J.J. Barea back from an ankle injury that's kept him out since March 7.
- Point guard: Steve Nash --- Like Ridnour
- Shooting guard: Jared Dudley -- Wesley Johnson
- Small forward: Grant Hill -- Martell Webster
- Power forward: Channing Frye -- Kevin Love
- Center: Marcin Gortat -- Nikola Pekovic
- Key subs: Suns (Shannon Brown, Sebastian Telfair, Robin Lopez, Hakim Warrick). T-Wolves (Derrick Williams, Michael Beasley, Wayne Ellington)
TV broadcast info:
The Suns game tips off at 7:00 p.m. Arizona time on Fox Sports Arizona and Arizona Sports 620 radio. Bright Side of the Sun will have the live game thread.