The Suns close out the first half of the season with a chance to win their third-straight. The Warriors are in town Wednesday night before a seven-day break.
The Phoenix Suns (14-19) will wrap up the first half of the NBA season on Wednesday night with a chance to both win their third-straight and avenge a recent loss to the Golden State Warriors (12-17). After this game the Suns will have seven days until their next game and a full four days off until their next practice on Tuesday.
When these teams met last week the Suns built a 12-point lead in the third quarter only to see David Lee fuel a 25-10 run and the Suns shooters fail to keep pace with Nate Robinson and Klay Thompson. This time, the Suns are at home and will hopefully have a better game plan to contain Lee.
- Point guard: Steve Nash --- Stephen Curry
- Shooting guard: Jared Dudley -- Monta Ellis
- Small forward: Grant Hill -- Dorell Wright
- Power forward: Channing Frye -- David Lee
- Center: Marcin Gortat -- Ekpe Udoh
- Key subs: Suns (Markieff Morris, Michael Redd, Ronnie Price, Robin Lopez). Warriors (Brandon Rush, Nate Robinson, Dominic McGuire, Klay Thompson)
TV broadcast info:
The Suns game tips off at 7:00 p.m. Arizona time on Fox Sports Arizona. Arizona Sports 620 radio. Bright Side of the Sun will have the live game thread.