The Phoenix Suns (4-9) are epic bad right now. They can't possibly be this bad all season, right? They some times manage to shoot the bad well but can't defend. Some times they manage to defend well but can't shoot. Outside of Steve Nash and Marcin Gortat, no one on this roster is giving consistent results. That could be because they are not talented enough or it could be one of the many excuses that come from the lockout. We'll see.
In the meantime, the New York Knicks are next up and they aren't doing so well either. At 6-7, the Pride of Gotham isn't nearly as impressive as the New Yorkers hoped.
It turns out Amare Stoudemire doesn't play well without a) a great point guard or b) with a big man clogging up the middle of the lane. Stunning, huh?
The Suns may have "played" the previous night in Chicago, but this is still going to be their best chance for a win on the road trip.
- Point guard: Steve Nash -- Iman Shumpert
- Shooting guard: Jared Dudley -- Landry Fields
- Small forward: Grant Hill -- Carmelo Anthony
- Power forward: Channing Frye -- Amare Stoudemire
- Center: Marcin Gortat -- Tyson Chandler
- Key subs: Suns (Markieff Morris, Shannon Brown, Michael Redd, Ronnie Price, Robin Lopez). Knicks (Toney Douglas, Jared Jeffries, Josh Harrellson, Bill Walker)
TV Broadcast info:
The game tips at 5:30 p.m. Arizona time on Fox Sports Arizona and on the radio at Arizona Sports 620. Live game thread will be available at Bright Side of the Sun.