Having lost 10 of their last 11, the Cardinals are looking at a Top 10 pick in next year's draft
Since the NFL season is coming to a close, and with many teams eliminated from postseason eligibility, fans can look forward to the 2013 NFL Draft and where their team will pick. After 16 weeks of the season, SB Nation has updated the draft order, and the Arizona Cardinals, having lost 10 of 11 games after starting the season 4-0, sit with the eighth pick overall.
Here is the updated Top 10:
1. Kansas City Chiefs - 2-13 (.489 SOS)
2. Jacksonville Jaguars - 2-13 (.551 SOS)
3. Oakland Raiders - 4-11 (.471 SOS)
4. Philadelphia Eagles - 4-11 (.507 SOS)
5. Detroit Lions - 4-11 (.569 SOS)
6. Buffalo Bills - 5-10 (.493 SOS)
7. Cleveland Browns - 5-10 (.502 SOS)
8. Arizona Cardinals - 5-10 (.553 SOS)
9. Tennessee Titans - 5-10 (.538 SOS)
10. San Diego Chargers - 6-9 (.471 SOS)
Arizona will see a slight bump in their strength of schedule because they play the San Francisco 49ers on Sunday, so they could viably lose another spot or two even if they lose.
In any case, with a likely top 10 pick, they will be able to address one of their many needs, perhaps even a quarterback to lead their team in 2013.