Dilip Vishwanat - Getty Images
Following two straight losses, the Arizona Cardinals head out on the road in Week 7 of the NFL schedule. The Cardinals matchup with the Vikings is just one of several key games around the league.
After beginning the season 4-0, the Cardinals have now lost two straight games and fell into a three-way tie for the NFC West lead. They will face a 4-2 Vikings team on Sunday, which is also coming off a loss. Minnesota lost 32-26 to the Washington Redskins last week.
While the Cardinals will face the Vikings in a battle of 4-2 teams, there will also be several other marquee matchups around the NFL this week. That includes a pivotal NFC West matchup on Thursday between the 4-2 Seattle Seahawks and the 4-2 San Francisco 49ers. Seattle will travel to San Francisco and the winner will, at least temporarily, take over first place in the NFC West. The Cardinals will have to beat the Vikings on Sunday if they want to keep pace.
Here is the complete NFL schedule for Week 7, all times are MST.
Thursday, Oct. 18
- Seahawks at 49ers, 5:20 p.m., NFL Network
- Cardinals at Vikings, 10 a.m., FOX
- Redskins at Giants, 10 a.m., FOX
- Cowboys at Panthers, 10 a.m., FOX
- Titans at Bills, 10 a.m., CBS
- Saints at Buccaneers, 10 a.m., FOX
- Packers at Rams, 10 a.m., FOX
- Ravens at Texans, 10 a.m., CBS
- Browns at Colts, 10 a.m., CBS
- Jets at Patriots, 1:25 p.m., CBS
- Jaguars at Raiders 1:25 p.m., CBS
- Steelers at Bengals 5:20 p.m., NBC