The Arizona Cardinals are playing their best football of the season and they will look to continue their winning ways this Sunday against a struggling Cleveland Browns team. Fortunately for the Cardinals, it appears they will have most of their starters healthy and ready to go for Sunday. Beanie Wells is reportedly healthy and ready to go for Arizona, while quarterback Colt McCoy will miss the game with a concussion.
Here is the full injury report from Friday:
- Did Not Participate In Practice: S Sean Considine (foot)
- Limited Participation: T Brandon Keith (ankle), QB Kevin Kolb (head), LB Joey Porter (knee), WR DeMarco Sampson (ribs), P Dave Zastudil (biceps)
- Full Participation: LB Clark Haggans (hamstring), TE Rob Housler (shoulder), S Kerry Rhodes (foot), RB Chris Wells (knee)
- Did Not Participate In Practice: RB Owen Marecic (head, ankle), QB Colt McCoy (head, left hand), DT Brian Schaefering (ankle), S T.J. Ward (foot), TE Benjamin Watson (head)
- Limited Participation: WR Joshua Cribbs (groin), RB Montario Hardesty (calf), G Artis Hicks (shoulder), G Shawn Lauvao (ankle), T Tony Pashos (ankle), LB Quinton Spears (hamstring)
- Full Participation: DE Jabaal Sheard (forearm)
For more on the Cardinals, head on over to Revenge Of The Birds.