The Arizona Cardinals and the Cleveland Browns both could be missing their starting quarterbacks for similar reasons. Kevin Kolb (cleared to play, but in a Kurt Warner-type situation) and Colt McCoy (still suffering headaches) both have concussion-related issues that could keep them out of action for Sunday's game. This could force John Skelton and Seneca Wallace into action.
Both of them have proved they can manage a game, but neither of them should be relied upon to provide consistent offense for either team. If you have fantasy options like Larry Fitzgerald or Peyton Hillis, be wary before relying on them to be your main guys.
There is one good dose of good news: Cardinals safety Kerry Rhodes should be returning to action soon.
Here are the rest of your injuries for both teams.
- Non-Participants In Practice: G Artis Hicks (shoulder), RB Owen Marecic (head, ankle), QB Colt McCoy (head, left hand), S T.J. Ward (foot), TE Benjamin Watson (head)
- Limited Practice Participants: WR Joshua Cribbs (groin), RB Montario Hardesty (calf), G Shawn Lauvao (ankle), T Tony Pashos (ankle), LB Quinton Spears (hamstring)
- Full Practice Participants: DE Jabaal Sheard (forearm)
- Non-Participants In Practice: S Sean Considine (foot)
- Limited Practice Participants: T Brandon Keith (ankle), QB Kevin Kolb (head), LB Joey Porter (knee), WR DeMarco Sampson (ribs), RB Chris Wells (knee), P Dave Zastudil (biceps)
- Full Practice Participants: LB Clark Haggans (hamstring), TE Rob Housler (shoulder), S Kerry Rhodes (foot)