LAS VEGAS - JUNE 22: A general view at the Palms Casino Resort prior to the NHL Awards Ceremony on June 22, 2010 in Las Vegas, Nevada. (Photo by Bruce Bennett/Getty Images)
After kicking the spread right in the ass, our Morons are back with their Week 5 NFL Picks.
Before we launch into our Week 5 NFL picks, we will share with you just how brilliant we are.
Week 4 Results:
- Moron of the Week: Seth. That's me. 4 out of 14 right. Yippie!!
- Anti-Moron of the Week: Coin Flip. That coin got 9 out of 14 picks right. And yes, the same coin was used again this week. And no, you can't have my coin. Intern Shaun and Dennis Tarwood also got 9 right but the Coin got the edge on style points. If Shaun and Dennis do a flip before picking then they can be the anti-moron.
This week's Moron Picks have some interesting notes:
- Four of our morons (Cory, Kevin, Dennis and "expert" Dave) opted out. I guess they were too upset about getting beat by my Coin Flip.
- Not one single moron has the balls to pick the Cardinals to beat New Orleans even with a 7 point spread. Even the Coin picked the Saints.
- Only Justin picked the Redskins +2.5 to beat Green Bay. Oh, and the Coin picked Washington too.
- The Randy Moss to Minnesota trade happened after most of our picks where made. Oh well.
Season Standings -- Wins to date:
- Seth 4
- Greg 5
- Dave 5
- Justin 6
- Cory 6
- Jose 6
- Lolly 6
- Scott 7
- Kevin 7
- Jess 8
- Shaun 9
- Dennis 9
- Coin Flip 9