The Arizona Diamondbacks' season just keeps getting worse. Tuesday night was quite possibly there worst lost of the season to the division rival Los Angeles Dodgers. Arizona had the game won twice and an opportunity to send the game to extra innings, but still lost. 11.5 games out of first place for the Snakes and six games under .500 -- it's still early in the season, but it has not been pretty so far. On to the Power Rankings...
- Texas Rangers 27-17: Texas is a +81 on the season...the next highest is the St. Louis Cardinals at +62.
- Los Angeles Dodgers 30-13: Without Matt Kemp the past nine games the Dodgers have gone 7-2.
- Tampa Bay Rays 26-18: Despite being eight games over .500 Matt Moore has been the most disappointing pitchers in MLB early in the season.
- Washington Nationals 26-17: Winners of three straight games after looking like they were starting to come back down to Earth.
- Baltimore Orioles 28-16: Adam Jones is going to get paaaaiiiiiddddddddd this offseason. .306/.349/.943 and 14 home runs
- Atlanta Braves 26-18: Half of game behind the Nats and only two games ahead of the streaking Miami Marlins who have really turned it on.
- St. Louis Cardinals 24-19: Injuries are really starting to pile up. Matt Carpenter got banged up on Tuesday to go with Lance Berkman, Carlos Beltran, and Allen Craig who are dealing with injuries.
- Toronto Blue Jays 24-20: Are in third place in the AL East, but have the best run differential at +36.
- Miami Marlins 24-19: The Marlins are 16-5 since an 8-14 start.