The Masters purse is $8 million, and Bubba Watson earned a good chunk of it at $1.44 million for the overall victory. Louis Oosthuizen finished second and got $864,000.
Phil Mickelson didn't earn the win, but he did get the third-place finish, meaning he was one of the top earners overall. Not too bad for a man who triple-bogeyed twice.
- Jim Furyk finished alone in 11th at three-under par. Furyk earned $200,000.
- Aaron Baddeley finished in a tie for 40th at five-over par, picking up $32,000.
- Martin Kaymer finished in a tie for 44th at six-over par, grabbing $26,400.
- Martin Laird finished in a tie for 57th at eleven-over par, netting $18,240.
- Paul Casey missed the cut with a first two round total of 151, while Rory Sabbatini and Robert Garrigus missed it with two rounds of 152. Chez Reavie missed it with two rounds of 153. Tim Clark missed the cut with a two-round total of 154.