When they last saw the St. Louis Rams, the Arizona Cardinals were a 4-0 team looking to make a statement in a primetime Thursday night game. But a 17-3 win by St. Louis sent Arizona into a downward spiral. The Cardinals have now lost six straight and are trying to avoid the NFC West basement.
With Kevin Kolb still out with a rib injury and John Skelton benched, the Cardinals are going with rookie quarterback Ryan Lindley. A sixth-round draft pick from San Diego State, Lindley replaced Skelton in last week's 23-19 loss to Atlanta. His entrance into the game did nothing to spark Arizona's offense, as they gained just 178 yards on the day. Lindley was 9 of 20 for 64 yards and took three sacks.
The Rams have questions about their young quarterback as well, as Sam Bradford hasn't developed into the player they had hoped. The Rams were soundly defeated by the Jets on Sunday, losing 27-13 to a team that had dropped their previous three games.
Here's the entire lineup for Week 12 in the NFL:
Thursday, Nov. 22
- Texans at Lions, 12:30 p.m. ET, CBS
- Redskins at Cowboys, 4:15 p.m ET, FOX
- Patriots at Jets, 8:20 p.m. ET, NBC
Sunday, Nov. 24
- Titans at Jaguars, 1 p.m. ET, CBS
- Bills at Colts, 1 p.m. ET, CBS
- Steelers at Browns, 1 p.m. ET, CBS
- Raiders at Bengals, 1 p.m. ET, CBS
- Broncos at Chiefs, 1 p.m. ET, CBS
- Seahawks at Dolphins, 1 p.m. ET, FOX
- Falcons at Buccaneers, 1 p.m. ET, FOX
- Vikings at Bears, 1 p.m. ET, FOX
- Ravens at Chargers, 4:05 ET, CBS
- Rams at Cardinals, 4:25 ET, FOX
- 49ers at Saints, 4:25 ET, FOX
- Packers at Giants, 8:20 p.m., NBC
Monday, Nov. 26