Mark J. Rebilas-US PRESSWIRE
The Arizona Wildcats battle the USC Trojans and the Arizona State Sun Devils face the UCLA Bruins.
Arizona State is coming off a very tough loss to Oregon where they were pretty much shut down early. They will now try and get back to the right track by taking on a 5-2 UCLA squad and keep their strong start in Pac-12 play (3-1 so far) going the right way. Both ASU and UCLA are angling to be the primary challenger to USC for the Pac-12 South division title, and the winner of this game figures to be the team with the best shot of taking down UCLA.
Arizona does get USC, as they look to spring a trap on the Trojans. The Wildcats are an offensive powerhouse that forces their opponent to catch up with them scoring-wise if they expect to have a chance at victory. Other than being shut out by Oregon.
Here's the full Pac-12 schedule this Saturday.
- Oregon-Colorado noon PT, 3 PM ET, Pac-12 Network
- UCLA-ASU noon PT, 3 PM ET, FX
- USC-Arizona 12:30 pm PM ET, ABC/ESPN2
- Washington State-Stanford 3:15 pm PM ET, Pac-12 Network
- Cal-Utah 6:45 pm ET, Pac-12 Network (Bay Area/Mountain)
- Oregon State-Washington 7:15 pm ET, Pac-12 Network (National game)